So I decided to jump in suite with a lot of my blogger friends this week, taking a minute to share a bit about myself. Not the typical fitness/health stuff but you’ll forgive me, right?
Here’s 11 things about me… that you probably didn’t know:
- I was born and raised in Charleston, SC but I am not a big tea drinker. In fact I didn’t like sweet tea until I was in my twenties (my parents thought I was crazy when I was younger).
- When I was in 6th grade I could eat an entire large pizza by myself. And I was still underweight and extremely in shape from gymnastics.
- My favorite color is blue, then green… I am actually not a fan of the color pink.
- People ask us all the time if my husband and I are brother and sister… or if they know we are married they still have the need to tell us we look a lot alike (I’m not that southern people!)
- My favorite food has to be either scallops or crab legs… it’s a toss up.
- I cry during intense workouts, which is actually really funny to watch.
- I used to be a medical assistant for a breast center, right out of college.
- I can fall asleep in under 3 minutes, and often fall asleep with a book in my hand.
- I don’t have cable or the converter box so we don’t watch any television except movies on the weekends.
- Doing laundry is what I imagine hell to be like. I hate it, and would rather clean 10 toilets instead of folding clothes.
- I have a pet peeve about the toilet paper roll… the flap must be in the front. I have been known to remove it from the roll and turn it around.