Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there. I hope that you’re relaxing and having the kids pamper you like crazy today, because that’s what you deserve!
Mom’s Day Recap
I really need to get some updated pictures of my family. I don’t even think that Dan and I have taken pictures together since our honeymoon! Blogging project??
For my mom, grandmother and sister-in-law I put together a luncheon. I showed up at my parents loaded with with Whole Food Goodies! To match everyone’s taste and keep it somewhat light I put together:
A salad bar (make your own salad with choices that included: vegan crabcakes, shrimp, chickpea and kale salad, olives, bell pepper, fruit, and a several dressings to choose from.
My s-i-l made her homemade guac, so good! We also had hummus, pita chips, cheese blocks, chicken salad and edamame.
For a desset instead of serving up something heavy, I decided a tasting would be perfect. So I picked up several of Whole Foods mini-tarts so we could have a bit of everything. = amazing.
And of course we had mimosas. Though I wasn’t feeling drinking today, so I just had 1/2 of one (sad, huh?)
Moving on to the thighs! Because isn’t that what you really want to read about?
Totally Toned Tight Thighs
There is one single exercise that can help tone you inner, outer, front and back of your thighs. It’s a move I have named: Around The World
- The idea is that you start with feet together, with the right leg lunge forward, then push back to starting spot.
- Then again with the right leg, lunge to the side. push back up to the start.
- Step the right foot back to a reverse lunge, and push off the back foot to get back to start.
- And finish off with lunging out the the left side. This concludes 1 rep.
- Repeat with the left leg starting and move in the opposite (counter-clockwise) direction.
- Complete a total of 10-12 reps. Add a dumbbell for more of a challenge.