Carrot Cake Cookie Balls
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Vanilla Protein
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Tsp Ginger, Ground
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
*Optional: You can add raisins as well.
- Heat oven to 350-degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, oats, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
- Stir in carrots, seeds and raisins
- In a smaller bowl stir together syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla
- Stir in the wet with the dry ingredients.
- Using 2 tbsp of cookie batter, form into balls and place 1-2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes
Makes 13-15 Cookies