Coconut Almond Crunch Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp coconut shavings (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup water
- In a bowl stir together everything.
- Heat on the stove to bring to a bowl (stirring lots). Remove from stovetop, and pour into a bowl. Top with a few slices of almonds and coconut shavings.
- If you don’t want to deal with the stove, place in a microwave safe dish and cook for 1.5-2 minutes. Allow to sit for a minute before handling.