These are perfect for on the go. Grab 2, toss them in a sandwich bag and you’ve got a great snack!
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter (or almond)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Almond extract (if you don’t have just use an extra tsp of vanilla)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup your favorite dried fruit or chopped nuts
- Combine peanut butter, extracts, and honey… if it’s too hard to stir together you can heat it up for a few seconds (30 seconds should do it).
- Add in other ingredients, sit the bowl in the fridge for ~30 minutes, take out and roll into balls. It’s easiest to do this with a bit of flour on your hands so they don’t stick.
For safe keeping, put these in an airlock tub-a-ware and place in fridge.