Grilled Chicken Pizza
For the dough:
- 1 cup oats (steel oatmeal)
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic, unbleached self rising flour
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup skim milk
For the pizza:
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut into strips
- Chopped artichoke hearts
- Chopped red onions
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Sliced tomatoes (thinly)
- 1 tsp olive oil
*You will notice a lot of the toppings don’t have specific measurements. This is because it’s a personal preference. Put as much or little as you want, unless given a specific number.
Making the Dough:
- In a mixer add all ingredients and mix until forms in a dough ball. Remove the dough, cover lightly with flour and wrap with wax paper, put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove, and roll out to a pizza shape, 1/4 inches thick.
Making the Pizza
- Heat your grill to medium.
- Lightly coat each side of the dough with olive oil and place on grill.
- Cook for 7 minutes until underside is lightly browned with grill marks. Remove from grill.
- Add all your toppings to the grilled side (the side that was laying down).
- Return to the grill and cook an additional 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted and edges look crisp.