Perfect Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg whites – lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (I use vanilla)
- 1 tsp water
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- This recipe makes 2 small pancakes or 1 large
- In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients together, except the peanut butter.
- Cook on griddle or in a skillet set to medium-high heat. Coat cooking surface with cooking spray as needed. Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Heat peanut butter up in the microwave in a small bowl for around 30 seconds, until melted. Drizzle over pancake.
* You can add more water or extra oats if you like your batter thinner or thicker.
*For toppers you can also add fruit, or chopped nuts.