Top 10 Fitspirational Posters To Instantly Add More Pep To Your Step
Above my desk I have this taped to the wall:
Sorry for the bad lighting… our walls are actually pale green
From time to time I find myself looking up at it when I am tired and want to take a break from whatever project I’m working on.
I don’t do it consciously, it’s just as if my brain knows I need the reminder and makes my eyes wonder up.
It helps. I keep working.
I’m a big fan of inspirational quotes and messages. I’m an even bigger fan of what’s been dubbed “Fitspirational Posters”.
They’re popular because they help, they work to motivate.
It’s that funny how just an image (most of them are just stock images at that) paired up with a great quote can have so much power?
A great Fitspiration graphic has this magic ability to make some of us get off the couch, put on a pair of shoes, and head out the door for a run, a workout at the gym, or even a great sweatfest right in the living room.
But looking for these can take time. So I’ll so the work and share what I think are the best motivating movers out there (okay, so some are ones I’ve made, but I still think they’re awesome).
Find which you like the best, pin them, save them, print them out and post them up 1-2 some place where you can regularly peak up and see them. Printing a Fitspirational image and then putting it in a drawer is defeating the purpose. Even better, put one on your desktop!
Oh, did I mention my desk is right smack in the middle of my living room? Everyone gets to see my little motivator!
Top 10 Fitspirational Posters To Add Pep To Your Step
1. Do what others don’t to achieve what others won’t.
2. Whatever it takes to find the real you, don’t be daunted if the rest of the world looks on in shock.
3. It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe.
I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it but I love Muhammad Ali, such an inspiration to all.
4. What matters most is how you see yourself.
5. You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it!
6. Screw whoever says I can’t do it!
7. Whether its a 20 minute mile or a 5 minute mile, it’s still a mile.
8. The difference between Try & Triumph is just a little UMPH!
9. You don’t always get what you wish for, you get what you work for!
10. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
What’s your favorite quote?